Tobe M Cohen, M.B.A./C.P.A.
Director Of Data, Business Analytics, Finance & Secretary
As director of finance & secretary of DeliverCareRx, Tobe provides leadership and accountability to the business helping drive financial and operational transparency and profitable growth for business operations. Performing detailed financial analysis including advanced financial modeling, profitability analysis, return on investment/ discounted cash flow analysis, monitoring business metrics and productivity metrics and impact to bottom line. Uncover patterns through financial and operational data and subsequently suggesting new metrics to focus on and/or business practices to implement, all with the goal of increasing company value. Heavy involvement in helping CEO/President and Investor/Owners budget and re-forecast operations / financials of the company. Research industry trends, competitors as necessary Multi-Year Customer P&L Modeling and planning, Forecasting, KPI Reporting. Assist with new offer development as well as playbook development.
Prior to joining DeliverCareRx, Tobe served as the Director Of Financial Planning & Analysis for TicketMaster Resale, one of two national public resale event providers (the other being StubHub). During his tenure, Tobe managed planning, analysis, and reporting for a $700M gross ticket value/$158M revenue public provider of online premium/secondary tickets for concerts, sporting, and theatre events.
- Transitioned from private company to wholly-owned subsidiary of a public company (Live Nation).
- Created templates to map financial processes to Live Nation’s GAAP.
- Conducted web analytics utilizing Omniture and Omniture Report Builder to report on web channels’ usage and fees, evaluate consumer behavior, and analyze effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Analyzed each department’s performance against goals that facilitated quick response and resolution of issues.
Prior to TicketMaster Resale, Tobe served as the Directed budgeting, forecasting, and strategic planning for TravelCLICK, Inc., a $400M revenue private software developer of hotel management reporting, online reservation systems, and screen preference products. Hired, trained, managed, and evaluated a Sales Associate, Financial Analyst, and Senior Financial Analyst.
- Facilitated P&L performance evaluation by each business unit’s sales and management that improved decision-making and responsiveness to product performance issues.
- Member of Vantis acquisition team (2005) for new private equity ownership
Tobe has extensive finance & strategic experience from industries such as utilities, energy, foodservice, software development, mergers & acquisitions, medical equipment manufacturing, steel manufacturing, printing & labels, kitchen goods manufacturing, hospitality, entertainment & pharmaceuticals. He implemented a “free cash flow” reporting and reward system in a private manufacturing company resulting in stable profitability, higher cash flow (no financing), increase equity to owners and materially lower employee turnover. Tobe is a graduate of DePaul University-Chicago (M.B.A.-Corporate Finance) and University Of Illinois-Urbana/Champaign (B.S. Accountancy). He also holds a C.P.A. certificate.