Department: Customer Care
Inside Sales Representative
Mount Prospect, Illinois
DeliverCareRx, Inc. is a fast growing home delivery pharmacy operation that facilitates compliance and patient health by providing efficient home delivery of pharmaceuticals to chronically ill patients. We source our patients through a variety of marketing methods including telemarketing, mail campaigns and development of partnerships with the clinics and healthcare companies that provide services to chronically ill patients.
The general attributes this person needs to possess include organization skills and self-motivation. The person will use these skills to help the Company execute against the last steps in the sales cycle, including obtaining final patient approval for our delivery service and acquisition of the data necessary from the patient and physician to fill all the scripts and bill the third party payer.
Specific Responsibility Areas:
* Daily collection and organization of all client leads from the call centers and third party sales sources from whom the Company receives initial indications of interest (“leads”)
- Daily outbound calls to each client lead to verify all collected data from the client lead
- Daily outbound calls on all received leads to the physician offices to obtain all necessary transfers and approvals from the physicians and the existing pharmacy on scripts that the client is receiving
- Daily coordination with the data manager and call center on any data issues that are occurring in any lead and daily coordination with internal marketing and data management personnel to assist in correction of and improvement of call center data collection issues
- Daily coordination and communication with outside sales team on any issues regarding communications with physician offices that result in resistance to transfer scripts to DCRx for processing or difficulties in contacting the office for transfers
- Daily coordination and communication with internal pharmacy techs and registered pharmacists to enable the efficient data processing and order fulfillment needs to end user patient clients
- Daily reporting back to management team on the calls made, conversions made, and issues outstanding regarding all received patient leads
- Proven experience in inside sales program implementation and client management
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Working knowledge of computer technology for reporting and data management