WHO WE ARE
DeliverCareRx is a home delivery contract pharmacy dedicated to serving low income, under-served, chronically ill patients.
We were created to fill a service gap with traditional pharmacies since many mail order and community pharmacies are not prepared to help patients with special needs.
Regardless of whether your patients live in urban or rural communities, sometimes getting to the pharmacy can be difficult. Financial burdens, limited transportation options, and chronic conditions lead patients to miss prescription refills, resulting in poor adherence and treatment outcomes.
As a 340B entity, when you include home delivery pharmacy to the pharmacy services your patients can access, it allows them to get their medications conveniently at home.
WHAT WE DO
As a 340B contract home delivery pharmacy, we provide long-term partner solutions that enhances your services to patients and community. These include:
- Full compliance with all 340B regulations and rules
- We meet all requirements of your 340B program administrator
- Integration of the HRSA Pharmacy Collaborative process and findings
- Participation with your audit programs
- Participation in subsidy and free drug programs
- Care management approach to customer service
- Each care manager is assigned patients they are responsible for. Ongoing contact improves adherence and patient satisfaction.
- We integrate our care management programs with the entity to create a holistic patient care that benefits all
- Bi-lingual pharmacy and customer care staff
- For those entities serving migrant populations, our bi-lingual pharmacy and customer care team can provide services in a manner understood by patients. This improves patient compliance and outcomes.
- Free home delivery
- We deliver via priority mail or overnight (FedEx, etc) to most states in the USA. Please call us to see if we serve your state.
- Medication synchronization
- All medications are shipped in one package. This improves patient compliance.
- Copay help*
- For qualified patients we provide up to 30 days for them to pay their copay
- Restrictions may apply. Subject to change without notice. Offer not available where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Integration of pharmacist consultation services
- Accurate, efficient and complete dispensing of medications and supplies
- 24/7 access to the pharmacy
For more information on our differentiated 340B home delivery contract pharmacy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.